The Transformer The Transformer

Amazing!

Amazing animation, amazing graphics, everything's just amazing. Only you should slow the text down, because for some (including me) it's sometimes to fast to read. And I just love how you combined nowadays movies with old movies.

Part of Life Part of Life

no really...

I get what you're doing here. But why the madness character? I think it's untallented to use these kind of figures and especially when you're making these kind of video's, you had to make a more sinister kind of touch to it. A little more dark, little more broken. When you're making a video with your emotions, you've got to put all your emotions in the video. And some more story, a little longer would help too of course.

ArtiXenu responds:

I have a idea, how to relate dark, bloody madness with my story :)

Pico Misadventures Part.1 Pico Misadventures Part.1

I liked it!

I liked it xD stoner humor.. my kind of humor.. especially because I'm in the right condition to watch it xD

Just make another one, and the same kind of humor. But you gotta do something about the graphics on some points. But that's a matter of time :P

The Crimson Beak: Scene 2 The Crimson Beak: Scene 2

I like you're style.

I like the style you use for the movie, but you got to put a little animation in it, not only drawings, just a few little animations would be enough to make it more interesting. A moving background for example. or moving hair, blinking eyes, etc.

Run for the sun Run for the sun

awesome

you know it's awesome XD so I don't have to tell you but I do. but maybe the next time (if you're ever gonne make stuff like this) please make something long and with a story

Don't Leave Don't Leave

I loved it

I loved it... The graphics were amazing... and it was mysterious... But it's to short to know what happened and stuff... cause the girl was dead, how did she die? what were they of each other, probably girl- and boyfriend.

But maybe some more sound effects, for example when Daniel walks in the forest some footsteps or something. And you'll hear a little gush of wind. Just some more sound effects could be added. that's why it isn't a 10. But for the rest it's awesome.

Jestercap13 responds:

yeah i think i should have to, thanx

The Neverending Poo The Neverending Poo

poop

pooooooooooooooop, but when the poop poops out that poopguy the poopguy has a piece out of his poopass, but this is the cycle of pooplife

weird Madness loop weird Madness loop

weird

welll... ehmmmm..... that was... weird... but it was weird in a cool way XD but the music was starting to anoy me :P

Blobness Trailer 1.1 Blobness Trailer 1.1

Hmmm...

why the voilence? :P if you make an animation that has completly nothing to learn about and strange stupid in a strange way really funny you it's also cool. Cause the character doesn't look like a voilent type. But if you make it both in 1 it would be really cool :P and you can also adjust the graphics. The walls were a little empty and it was just boring to watch. Add some more color too. And you can also use a few filters to make it look better. But keep up the good work.

Ash4792 responds:

yes, in the series there will be more scenery and stuff, posters, bins etc and the fact that the blob guy looks so innocent is part of the idea. I wanted to make something unexpected happen to him.

The Postman The Postman

cool

OMFG !! XD that was cool !! xD your graphic style was cool xD so simple but so cool xD it was just hilarious XD